1652 'in' Obverse Oak Tree 6p Massachusetts (33.2gr.). Ngc - Vf25 #2538720-001
This item has been shown 52 times.
1652 'in' Obverse Oak Tree 6p Massachusetts (33.2gr.). Ngc - Vf25 #2538720-001:
?Free Shipping ? 100% Satisfaction ? Top Rated ? Fast Shipping ? 30-day Return Privilege ? 24-hour Response M-F ? Money Back GuarantedDescriptionDescriptionOne Of America's First Coin Which Makes it Very Us
- In Florida, there is NO sales tax on all U.S. Coins and Collector?s Currency. There is no sales tax on foreign coins and bullion once the sale reaches $1,000 or more, including the first $1,000.
- All sales of foreign coins and bullion to FL residentsunder a $1,000? will be taxed at the 6% tax rate.
- Payment is due within three daysof the end of sale.
- If you are offerding on multiple items you may combine payment. Please request a combined invoice or one will be sent to you next business day following the sale. The items will be shipped together.
- All payments must be done through the payment system. You can pay through PayPal using your checking/savings account as well as via Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express.
- Free shipping on all order within United States.
- No international shipping at this time.
- Canada is excluded ? contact us for rates.
- All packages under $1,000 are shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) with tracking numbers.
- First Calss if the package under 13 oz
- Priority Mail if the package is over 13 oz
- Applies to all USPS orders
- Orders over $100 will go with Signature Required upon delivery
- Orders over $200 will go with Signature Required upon delivery and Insurance.
- All packages over $1,000 are shipped via FedEx Ground with Direct Signature Required upon delivery.
- Store pick up may be arranged if you are local or traveling through.
- We will only ship to an registered address. There is no exception to protect you and us from any fraud.
- For all packages that are lost or damaged in transit, it is our responsibility to pursue any claim with the insurance company.
- If we determine the package is lost or damaged, we file a claim. Once the claim is filed, we reserve the right to re-ship your items or refund your money at our discretion with no further responsibility or liability to you.
- If there is any disruption in the delivery of a package to you, you agree to cooperate with us in any investigation or claim process and to take every reasonable action requested of you in the process. Failure to fully cooperate will jeopardize coverage that may be provided to you.
- automatically estimated all delivery times based on the tracking information provided. Actual times may vary. Please check directly with the carrier for all delayed orders per your tracking .
- We are not responsible for any puckage that the carrier maintains is delivered.
- We ship within one business day of payment. All orders paid after 12pm ET on Friday will be mailed on Monday the following week.
- Items may be returned within 30 days of purchase in the original cases / flips.
- Buyer pays return shipping on all items returned unless there is an error in the listing.
- All return requests must be submitted through .
- We will process the return same day we receive it back for and issue a full refund.
- Exceptions to our generous return policy:
- No returns on *Bullion due to market volatility.
- Uncertified coins (*raw coins) taken out of our sealed / stapled flips.
*Bullion - any items that are typically determined by the value of its precious metals content, which is defined by its purity and mass.
*Raw coins - any coins that are not graded by the reliable, first tier grading service.
- We will only leave response for buyers who have left us response first.
- We check our responses every day to insure the quality of our service.
- If you left us your response we will do the same within 24 hours.
- Before you leave us negative or neutral response please contact us directly and we will try our best to resolve any issues you might have.
- If you leave us a negative or neutral response without contacting us prior, you will be reported to .
- Will I receive the exact coin pictured in the listing? We do not use stock photos. Each item is photographed individually. We include at least two pictures for each item. If the lot is a set or consists of several items, they will be pictured together as well as individually.
- What if there is an error in the listing? We work hard to provide accurate information. However, typographical errors do happen. We reserve the right to cancel an order when an error in the listing has been made. The price of the item or the availability of the item is subject to change without notice.
- What if I accidentally offer on an item and won or I have changed my mind? Orders may be cancelled but you must contact us immediately after purchase through messages and request that your order is cancelled. Multiple cancellations will result in the buyer being blocked from future purchases.
- What if I received the wrong item? Please contact us immediately through messaging if you receive the incorrect item and we will work with you and do our best to resolve the issue. To verify accuracy all shipments are recorded on digital video surveillance.
- Will you accept a lower price or an offer on an item? We will consider an offer only for items with ?Or Best Offer?. You may still message your offer through for future consideration.
- Do you adjust the prices if the price of silver and/or gold go down? The price of gold and silver fluctuates daily. Once a purchase is made the price is locked in at that price. We cannot make a price adjustment after the sale.
- Do you combine orders? Yes, we send combined invoices within 24 hours of sale to all our clients. If you did not get one, please let us know via message.
- Do you charge Sales Tax? Only Florida residents are taxed on foreign and bullion items under a $1,000. None of the orders over a $1,000 are taxable.
- Do you ship internationally? No, we do not ship internationally at this time. Canada is an exception.
- Can you ship the package to a different address? No, we can only ship to the registered address with . If you need to change the address please do so prior to the end of transaction.
- When can I expect my order? All orders are shipped within 1 business day of payment, some even shipped same day. Please check for tracking information. In general, it might take up to 10 days.
- What if I did not receive my order? All items are shipped with tracking numbers. Please check the USPS/FedEx website for the most updated tracking information. If the package has not had any movement for a few days, please send us a message and we will track it for you and if necessary open the claim.
- How can I contact you? We can always be reached via messaging. We try to reply within an hour of your message on Monday thru Friday. All messages over the weekend will be replied to on Monday the following week. If you need an immediate attention please call us at 1800-322-0098.
Gobrecht Numismatics has been around for over thirty years. It started out as a mom and pop shop in Silver Spring, Maryland and now is the leading source of numismatic coins and paper money nationwide.A few years ago, we moved to Fort Lauderdale, FL to enjoy the sunshine state and expand our business.
Throughout the years, we have accumulated a large inventory of numismatic items. We just now going through this inventory and picking 100 to 300 lots per week for sales as wells as Buy It Now listings. Many of these items are one of a kind.
We also have a large inventory that is not listed on . So, please contact us with your want list or any specific items that you are looking for. We will be glad to help you in building your collection. You can also see our ads in most major numismatic publications.
Gobrecht is committed to bringing you the best the market has to offer at affordable prices. We understand the importance of the quality of all collectibles and how the quality affects the value and satisfaction of ownership.Our experienced and knowledgeable staff is here to help you every step of the way.
Our Industry Affiliations
- American Numismatic Association (ANA)
- Florida United Numismatists (FUN)
- Industry Council for Tangible Assets (ICTA)
- Certified Coin Exchange (CCE)
- Society of Silver Dollar Collectors (SSDC)
- Certified Acceptance Corporation (CAC)
- Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS)
- Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC)
- Independent Coin Grading (ICG)
- American Numismatic Association Certificate Service (ANACS)
800-322-0098 Gobrecht Numismatics 800-322-0098