2014 Red Book Of United States Coins Hardcover Redbook Coin Price Guide For Sale
Click To See More Information About Us
The 2014 Official Red Book
R.S. Yeoman Whitman Publishing
Retail $16.95 Valley Coin Price $11.89
Check The Items In Our store For Some Of The Lowest Prices Available
Whitman Classic Albums
Littleton Folders And Albums
Intercept Shield Products
Uni-Safe Coin Albums
Whitman & Harris Coin Albums
US Mint Sets
US Proof Sets
Proof Silver Eagles
Uncirculated Silver Eagles
Modern US Commemorative Coins
Holders, Folders & Storage
Canada Charter Bank Notes
State Quarters, DC & Territories
Air-Tite Coin Holders
This sale Placed By:
5525 34th Avenue N.
Crystal MN 55422
Fax: (763) 513-9901
Business hours are 10:00 - 6:00 Monday thru Friday, 12:00 - 3:00 Saturday. If you win an sale Friday thru Sunday you will not hear from us until Monday morning.
The Official Red Book A Guide Book of United States Coins—is 67 years young and going strong. The new 2014 edition has 16 more pages than the 2012 edition! Collectors around the country love the convenience of the spiralbound edition. It opens up and lies flat on the table while you study your coin collection. And of course it includes all the grade-by-grade values, sale records, historical background, detailed specifications, high-resolution photographs, and accurate mintage data that turn a new coin collector into an educated numismatist. How rare are your coins? How much are they worth? The Red Book tells you, covering everything from early colonial copper tokens to hefty Old West silver dollars and dazzling gold coins. You’ll find prices for more than 6,000 coins, tokens, medals, sets, and other collectibles. You’ll also round out your education in commemoratives, Proof and Mint coins, error coins, Civil War tokens, Confederate coins, private gold, and all the latest National Park quarters, Presidential and Native American dollars, Lincoln cents, and more. Articles on investing, grading coins, and detecting counterfeits will make you a savvy collector; and entertaining essays on the history of American coinage, shipwrecks and hoards, and the modern rare-coin market give you an inside look at “the hobby of kings.” These are just some of the features of the informative, entertaining, invaluable Red Book—the world’s best-selling coin price guide. Full color. 448 pages.
- 16 more pages than the 2012 edition (448 compared to 432)
- 1,900+ images
- More than 7,000 listings
- More than 32,000 coin prices
- Updated Top 250 coin sale prices
- New photographs of 19th- and 20th-century Proof coins
- Updated bullion-value charts
- A listing of American Numismatic Association coin clubs, by state
- Coverage of the record-setting $10-million 1794 silver dollar
THESE ARE IN STOCK AND SHIPPING NOW
I also have the following Official Whitman Red Books listed on . Just click on the book number for the listing.
- Book 1 A Guide Book of Morgan Silver Dollars
- Book 2 A Guide Book of Double Eagle Gold Coins
- Book 3 A Guide Book of US Type Coins
- Book 4 A Guide Book of Modern U.S. Proof Coin Sets
- Book 5 A Guide Book of Shield and Liberty Head Nickels
- Book 6 A Guide Book of Flying Eagle and Indian Head Cents
- Book 7 A Guide Book of Washington and State Quarters
- Book 8 A Guide Book of Buffalo and Jefferson Nickels
- Book 9 A Guide Book of Lincoln Cents
- Book 10 A Guide Book of U.S. Commemorative Coins
- Book 11 A Guide Book of U.S. Tokens and Medals
- Book 12 A Guide Book of Gold Dollars
- Book 13 A Guide Book of Peace Dollars
- Book 14 A Guide Book of the Official Red Book of U.S. Coins
- Book 15 A Guide Book of Franklin and Kennedy Half Dollars
We always try to carry a full line of Modern US Mint Products, including Proof Sets (1950 to Date), Silver Proof Sets (1992 to Date), Premier Silver Proof Sets (1992 to 1998), Uncirculated Mint Sets (1959 to Date), Uncirculated and Proof Silver Eagles (1986 to Date), and Modern Commemoratives (1982 to Date), as well as complete runs of all the dates and mintmarks (both uncirculated and proof) of these coins: Statehood Quarters, Kennedy Halves, Eisenhower Dollars, Anthony Dollars, Sacagawea Dollars, and Presidential Dollars either at sale or as an store item. We also have all the Dansco Albums, Intercept Shield Albums, Whitman Albums and Harris Albums to store your coins. So before you leave us check this link Valley Coins storeto view our other items. If you don't see what you want, or if the item you want is not immediately available (Buy It Now), let us know and we'll list the item for you. Winning buyers please follow the checkout process below.
As always customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. If you are not happy with any item let us know by e-mail and send the item back to us within 14 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price. Returned items must be in original holder. If we have made an error a full refund including fees will apply. If we have not heard from you within the seven day return period we will assume that it has been placed into your collection and you are browsing our other sales. buyers on this item may be informed of other special offers.
For this item shipping and handling in the US will be $3.99 shipped Media Mail or add $2.00 if this is an additional item for Media Mail combined shipping (Media Mail is available for publications only and may not be combined with our other sales). Priority Mail is $10.00 or add $5.00 if this is an additional item for Priority combined shipping. When calculating the shipping fee, the original item must have the highest shipping fee, and then add additional items at stated rates. Email us if you want us to calculate the shipping fee for you. Additional fees may be required outside the continental US.
USPS Media Mail: calculate the total winning offer(s) + shipping & handling $3.99 or $2.00 as an additional item + sales tax (7.275% on the total amount for Minnesota residents only).
USPS Priority Mail $10.00 or $5.00 as an additional item + sales tax (7.275% on the total amount for Minnesota residents only).
To pay by Visa, Mastercard , Discover or American Express: call toll free (877) 875-0786; or Fax (763) 513-9901; please include card number, expiration date, security code (last three digits on the signature pad), your shipping address and sale number.
Thanks for your offers!!
Please Note Our Policy on Combined Shipping:
We are happy to save you shipping expenses by combining shipping on your items.Since we are continually selling over 3000 items and we have many shipping options, figuring out how much shipping costs can be confusing.Please use these guidelines to determine the shipping expense.
- If you are buying only one item, this section does not apply to you.Just checkout, send your payment and we will get your item shipped right out.
- We typically have a standard shipping price and an additional item shipping price for each sale.Start with the heaviest item for your starting shipping price. Then add the additional item shipping prices to the starting shipping price.
- If you are choosing more than one shipping method for your order, you must pay the standard shipping price for the heaviest item in each box.For example, if you are buying three books (for which you have chosen Media Mail shipping) and two proof sets (for which you have chosen Priority Mail shipping), you must pay the standard shipping charge for one of the books and the standard shipping charge for one of the proof sets, and then the additional item charges for the rest of the items.If you choose Priority Mail shipping for all of the items, then you pay the standard fee for one item and the additional item fee for the rest.
- Pay for all of your items at one time.Since we are selling so many items, it is difficult for us to combine orders when the payments come in separately.If you want to wait a few days for another item to close, we are happy to work with you. Payment must be made with a single payment to receive the shipping discount.
- When you checkout, try to combine all of your purchases at once or wait for an invoice from us.If you have a problem, contact .
- Insurance is included in the shipping and handling it is no longer optional as per new guidelines at .
- If the shipping expense is not calculated correctly, we will contact you to get it straightened out.Please include sale numbers and contact information with all correspondence.
- We value your business and want to help you in any way we can.If there is anything we can do for you, please call us toll free at (877) 875-0786. Thanks!
This item has been shown 0 times.