Anasazi Tularosa Black-on-white Handled Pottery Pitcher Four Corners 6-1/2" Tall For Sale
This pottery has been legally obtained, guaranteed not stolen and in compliance with all U.S. laws and rules.
See photo of detailed statement of guarantee and history of this piece which is included in sale.
LOW START - - SEE PHOTOS BELOW
See Buyer-Seller Agreement and response information below photos.
Acquired at sale of an old estate in Denver, Colorado.
- Anasazi Tularosa Black-On-White handled pottery
- Circa 1100-1250 AD
- Glued together, minor repairs, minor repaint along filled cracks, one small sherd in base restored
- Just under 6-1/2" tall, about 7" in diameter
- Repeated geometric coil & cross-hatching around body
Photos show the actual prehistoric pottery you will receive.
This collectible pottery piece will be professionally packaged for safe shipping.
It will be triple-boxed (yes, triple) for ultra-safe delivery.
It will be insured for the full value of the final offer.
I go overboard with packing materials and methods to be certain that no damage can possibly occur.
Select your zip code on the shipping tab to see your exact shipping cost before offerding.
Shipping charge will be printed on shipping label - you don't pay a penny more than the UPS cost.
Your item(s) will be very carefully packaged and shipped quickly. (See my responses).
Colorado residents add 4.5% sales tax to purchase price.
International buyers - I cannot undervalue items on the customs forms.
I (the seller) agree:
- to describe all items accurately including all defects
- to ship your item within 24 hours of receiving payment
- to carefully package your item for shipping as if it were my own
- to upload tracking information so you can follow your shipment
- to provide 5-star service on every sale
The buyer agrees:
- to read entire description and look at all pictures before offerding/buying
- to understand and agree to shipping costs before offerding/buying
- to contact seller with any issues BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative response
- to leave all 5-star dsr's or none at all