Two (2) 4 Tier Wrought Iron Plant Stands, Planters For Sale
NEW! 1-877-849-5832 toll free DF Gifts and Things customer service line. (see guidelines below)
Two 4-tier metal plant stands, perfect for the atrium, garden, patio, or wherever you need a burst of color and brilliant greenery. Black finish.
each 32 x 8 x 24 3/4in high.
**You can also pay WITHOUT using Paypal. Credit Cards directly accepted** *During checkout choose the Non-Paypal credit card option*
1) All items are BRAND NEW and in their original boxes.
1) New! 1-877-849-5832 DF Gifts and Things customer service line. This phone is sponsored by our parent company Family Dream Solutions Inc. As such the pick up message and any live pick ups will reflect the company but it still is seller DFGiftsandThings2. Best time to reach a live person is 6PM to 9PM Mountain Standard Time 7 days a week. However if we are near the phone at any other time we will pick it up. If the call concerns and purchase please have you user ID ready. If you leave a message please leave your number including area code, your user ID for items, and a short message. Customer service is our top priority so we will get back to you ASAP. If we feel that you will recieve our call after 9PM your time we will wait until the next day. Thank you.
1) Once an item is paid for it is processed and shipped as fast as possible. This can be a matter of minutes or up to a couple of days. If you want to cancel an order you must notify us immediately. As long as the item has not shipped we can cancel it. If it has shipped then you will have to wait for the item to arrive and follow our return policy.
1) We will replace defective, damaged or wrong items at no cost whatsoever to the buyer. We must be notified within 30 Days! of any problems. We may ask for a digital picture of damage to larger items before we can correct the problem. Note: items over $400 are subject to additional policies shown above.
2) For the case of buyer dissatisfied with product only (no damage). Buyer returns at own expense. Once items arrive a 25% restocking fee will be charged. The credit card payments will reversed or Paypal will be refunded or a business check will be issued for other forms of payment for the remaining 75% Note: Does not apply to items over $400. For items over $400 contact us for damage/return instructions.
Shipping:1) UPS shipping to the continental US for physical addresses only. 2) USPS shipping to PO Boxes but, we prefer a physical address to go UPS because PO boxes are not reliable. Items that cannot go to PO Box will say "NO PO box" in the item description. 3) USPS airmail only to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. Important: Shipping to these places costs significantly more and there is no way to show that on . Please contact us for a shipping quote before paying. Note: items not able to ship to these locations will say "shipping to continental US only". 4) Sorry but we do not ship to APO/FPO's because of far to many lost shipments. 5) We also do not ship to Canada or any Overseas locations. 6)Free shipping includes insurance and professional packing. 7) Same Day Shipping: If payments for orders are received before 2:00PM MST the order should ship that day. Anything after 2:00PM MST will generally go the next business day (M - Sat). No shipping on Sundays. 8) Shipping transit time: Orders shipping from California which go by UPS can take from 3 - 14 days depending on how far away from CA you are. Orders shipping from MI who uses FedEx are being delivered in 3 to 8 days. Large items (over 90lbs) going by truck actually arrive the fastest within 6 days. These times are meant as a general guideline as many factors can effect them.Specials:1) Most months we have 1 or more items marked down 40% to 50%. The price and shipping shown already reflect this change and will remain in effect until the end of the month. Payment must be received by the end of the month for these items after which they will revert back to there original price and shipping causing your payment to be changed accordingly.
1) If your shipping address is wrong in Paypal or we can not be responsible for lost shipments. Items are shipped as soon as payment is received and cannot be reversed! Please verify your address before offerding.
2) Do not offer unless you fully understand this sale. looks down upon anyone who offers and does not pay. Non - paying buyers degrade all of and will be reported!
3) Due to our remote location there cannot be any local pickups.
For questions please include UserID, item title, and send to DFGifts2 at Juno dot com
This item has been shown times.
Two (2) 4 Tier Wrought Iron Plant Stands, Planters: $35